[SIPForum-discussion] SFTF - SIP Test Framework.

Edward Keegan edkeegan at lukastech.com
Fri Jan 26 12:49:04 UTC 2007

In classic Batson style, you've completely avoided the issue, and instead
given us a fascinating insight into your time in Miami - which, one would
presume, is at the SIP Forum's expense!
I magine 'the industry' is reaping the rewards of your efforts too!

Fortunately, you're fooling nobody, none of the time.

That's my two cents and I'll leave it at that. It's up to the members to
decide whether you're an asset or a liability to the Forum. However, it's
unlikely that they'll be able to replace you, as remarkably, you have
apponited yourself to the executive position, and of course, you report to
yourself!

You are a true example of democracy in action. Congratulations to you!