[SIPForum-discussion] A CRLF for multi-line?

雨 陈 chen.yu26 at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Dec 21 13:08:18 UTC 2007

    Hi, all
  Through I have tried my best, there are two things puzzle me:

1.If a SIP header field values be folded onto multiple lines.
eg:
          From: Bob <sip:bob at biloxi.com>;tag=a6c8 <CRLF>
&#61680;=>  From: Bob <sip:bob at biloxi.com> <??>
          *<SP>;tag=a6c8 <CRLF>

  Well, the RFC3261 states the extended line should have at least a SP or TAB as beginner character, but how about the end of the first line , Is there still a CRLF?

  2.Is any header field could be split into a multiple line or just some particular fields can do this ?

  As I am doing the SIP parsing now, your answer is very important to me!

  Regards

  Nora