[SIPForum-discussion] Problem with Ubiquity Deployment Descriptor

Chris Haddock chaddock at ubiquitysoftware.com
Tue Apr 3 16:10:09 UTC 2007

Komenda,
The UDN is not part of the SIP Forum and as such posting here will not
receive a response from the UDN team.

The Forums on UDN are actively managed, though they are moderated, so
your post may not appear immediately.

Please continue to use the UDN forum for your posts, as the SIP Forum is
not the place to respond to this issue. I'm certain the answer to your
post on the UDN will address the issue you have with the changes you
made.

https://developer.ubiquitysoftware.com/community/forum

Thanks
Chris