[SIPForum-discussion] Problem with Ubiquity Deployment Descriptor

Komenda Alois Alois.Komenda at R-KOM.de
Tue Apr 3 13:55:28 UTC 2007

Hi!

I have a problem with the Ubiquity Developer Studio (Eclipse 3.2.2, UDS
1.2.10).
I tried to edit the deployment descriptor as described in the Tutorial but
then an error occured:

Unable to create this part due to an internal error. Reason for the failure:
Failed to open resource: gnu.xml.dom.ls.DomLSException: expected '"' or "'":
"U+53"

Details:
java.io.IOException: gnu.xml.dom.ls.DomLSException: expected '"' or "'":
"U+53"
at
net.ubiquity.ace.uds.eclipse.xmleditor.SipXmlEditor.loadDeploymentDescriptor
(SipXmlEditor.java)
at ...

What can I do now?
And where do the messages go to, which I post in the Ubiquity Developer
Forum? Why don't they appear after I post them??

Best regards

Alois Komenda
R-KOM Gmbh & Co. KG, Regensburg