[SIPForum-discussion] Blind Transfer

Siva M-Q16748 sivam at motorola.com
Wed Apr 4 05:38:45 UTC 2007

Hi

Can anyone point me to some call flows which will explains Blind
Transfer using BYE method .

Basically I want to do Blind transfer with a analog phone hooked up to
Analog Adapter which will convert Analog to SIP .

I press Hook Flash button to make the second call and ended up with
consultive transfer .The device sends INVITE for third party after
Hookflash is pressed and later REFER with replaces header.But Blind
Transfer with SIP phones sends REFER initially instead of INVITE .

Heard somewhere that Blind transfer can be achieved using BYE .. Any
idea ??

Siva M