[SIPForum-discussion] Looking for simulator to test SH interface in IMS domain

Sameer Tikoo sameer.tikoo at baypackets.com
Wed May 10 10:50:35 UTC 2006

Hi,

My query is regarding testing of SH interface in IMS domain. This question
may not be related to SIP but I'm hoping that I'll get some pointers since
SIP is a building block for IMS.

I am interested in testing SH interface between the Application Server (AS)
and Home Service Subscriber (HSS). I have a real AS but don't have a HSS. I
need some kind of a simulator for HSS.

Pls let me know if there is a simulator available which I can use for SH
testing. Any pointers shall be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Sameer.