[SIPForum-discussion] Is it possible to register more than single user from a single devie?

Sandeep. R rayapudisandeep at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 05:40:24 UTC 2005

Hi all,
 I am a silent user of this group. I have a query referring to registration
process in SIP.

   - Can more than one user register on a single device? (referring to
   RFC 3261 Page No: 18 line no: 2). (Does it mean USER1 and USER2 can register
   from a single device?)
   - Can more than one user register on a single device at the same time
   (Reffering to same page)

It was said in RFC that it is possible but its not discussed in later part
of the RFC. If the above scenario is possible please tell me how and where
can i found related study material.

--
Thanks in advance,
Sandeep. R