[SIPForum-discussion] INFO method

darmil at neobee.net darmil at neobee.net
Mon Sep 19 07:32:56 UTC 2005

Yes, something like that. But I want to set secure communication with my mechanism between them on the MSRP level. To do that, before start of media (MSRP) I need to exchange setting information (key agreement, authentication, etc.). I believe that signalization domain is right place for such thing.

Regards,
Darko