[SIPForum-discussion] Marjorie Schejter/Haifa/IBM is out of the office.

Marjorie Schejter MARJ at il.ibm.com
Mon Sep 19 01:33:27 UTC 2005

I will be out of the office starting  19-09-2005 and will not return until
27-09-2005.

I am out of the office travelling on business. I will be checking email
twice daily through Friday, 23 September, and will respond to urgent
messages. Otherwise I will respond to your message when I return.

For RTC Gateway issues, contact Yaki Kupherstein.
For Sametime Toolkit issues, contact Haim Schneider.
For all other urgent issues, contact my manager, Eran Flom.