[SIPForum-discussion] Hi all

Sandeep. R rayapudisandeep at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 04:09:56 UTC 2005

Hello all,
 i am a fresher working on developing a tool named Traffic generator for SIP
server (there is a tool available named SIPp [by HP]. But they want us to
design one). And i'm not the only fresher in our team, most of them are
freshers. i dont know how to design high level document for this problem, if
anyone has HLD or Detailed Design templates please reply this mail. Traffic
generator creates many calls ( we must be able to configure number of calls
). i dont know how to proceed further. please help me in this regard.
 Please help me,
Thanks in advance

Sandeep. R