[Sipnoc] Official SIPNOC Call For Presentations

Marc Robins marc.robins at sipforum.org
Mon Jan 24 23:56:42 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone:

As you all know by now, the SIP Forum is holding its first SIP Network
Operators Conference on April 25th to the 27th, 2011, at the Hyatt Dulles
Hotel in Herndon, Virginia - a few minutes from Dulles International
Airport.

For updated information about SIPNOC, including the preliminary schedule of
events and other important details about the conference, please visit
<http://www.sipnoc.org/> http://www.sipnoc.org.

The SIPNOC Program Committee is now seeking proposals for presentations,
panels, or BOFs (Birds-Of-a-Feather sessions) for the SIPNOC 2011 program.
We invite presentations highlighting issues relating to SIP deployments.
Operators are encouraged to present on successes, issues, and concerns found
in their deployments. Vendors are encouraged to work with operators to
present real-world deployment experiences.

Full details of the submission process and policies, as well as SIPNOC 2011
dates of interest, can be found at:

http://www.sipforum.org/content/view/374/275/

All best,

Marc

P.S. Take Advantage of Special SIPNOC Savings Now!

For individuals of companies that are active Full Members of the SIP Forum,
a discount of 50% off the regular conference rate will be provided for two
or more registrations (which comes out to $397.50 per person!), and
exclusive full member-only discounts will be offered for a variety of
special SIPNOC sponsorship packages. Please contact me directly at
<mailto:marc.robins at sipforum.org> marc.robins at sipforum.org or call
+1-718-548-7245 (office) or +1-203-829-6307 (mobile)  for more information
and to take advantage of these special offers.

For everyone else, we are offering a special early-bird rate of $595 (a full
$200-off the regular rate of $795), good until February 11, 2011.

To register for SIPNOC, please visit  <http://www.regonline.com/sipnoc_2011>
http://www.regonline.com/sipnoc_2011

Best,

Marc