[SIPForum-discussion] Solving « Delaying BYE request until ACK is received »

Nabila SALMI nsalmi at conviviance.fr
Thu Oct 26 08:29:13 UTC 2017

Hello,

We have developed a vocal server based on PJSUA 2.2.1, and sometimes. This software blocks in the following case after getting « Delaying BYE request until ACK is received » event :
When an incoming call is received and answered with TRYING, RINGING and 200 OK, the IPBX doesn't acknowledge the 200 OK answer. Our software waits for a timeout, and then asks the PJSUA layer to hangup the call. PJSUA so prints in log « Delaying BYE request until ACK is received » and it is not able at all to accept new incoming calls, but answer always with "BUSY HERE" (see incoming call of Call-ID b9e7a0b55a51f1f776dfe0a777e9db5f in the attached log).

How can I avoid or correct this problem please ??

Moreover, the 200 OK of INVITE is retransmitted several times, and even a CANCEL arrived from IPBX, and answered with 200 OK from PJSUA, but retransmission of the 200 OK of INVITE didn't stop until blocking. Is it possible to stop retransmission after getting the CANCEL please ?

Can anyone help me please ?
Thank you a lot,

Best regards,
Nabila

[id:image001.png at 01D25BB6.669C23D0]
[cid:image002.png at 01D28D05.F078FEE0]

Conviviance reprend la société Discofone(e), éditeur de solutions ACD entrants/sortants et enregistreur de communication. N'hésitez pas à vous renseigner.

Nabila SALMI
Ingénieur R&D

49 Grande Rue - Hameau de Jouy
91590 Guigneville Sur Essonne. France