[SIPForum-discussion] 180 Ringing

Paul Kyzivat pkyzivat at alum.mit.edu
Thu Feb 19 16:52:45 UTC 2015

Any combination of 18x, in any order is valid.
And any of them can carry SDP. But it gets more complex if some of them
are *reliable* provisionals. If not, then any that carry SDP must carry
the *same* SDP.

All the above applies per early dialog. If there are multiple early
dialogs then the rules apply independently to each.

	Thanks,
	Paul