[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Re-invite Query

Gerhard VanderWath Gerhard.VanderWath at voxtelecom.co.za
Tue Feb 17 05:17:45 UTC 2015

If the recipient of the re-invite supports G711 the call should connect on G711 if not and they only support g729a, there will be a codec mismatch.

Regards,
Gerhard

[Introducing the Vox Telecom Cloud. It's how Cloud should be.]<https://www.voxtelecom.co.za/cloud>

[Join the conversation at www.voxtelecom.co.za]<http://www.voxtelecom.co.za>[Like us on Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/VoxTelecomZA>[Follow us on Twitter]<https://twitter.com/VoxTelecom>