[SIPForum-discussion] Failed called dial-up modem and fax

Nuno Miguel Alves | Ar Telecom Nuno.Alves at artelecom.pt
Fri Aug 21 08:18:15 UTC 2015

Hello,
I also advise you to use the simplest configuration as you can.
I'm also trying to solve  a problem that occurs when I have a fax line behind an freepbx. When we register the ATA directly on the network SBC we normally experience less problems to send faxes than when we register it behind the freepbx. The less gateways you have, the better.

Regards,
Nuno