[SIPForum-discussion] SIP PARTY B NOT REPLY AFTER TRYING

Amit amiit.anand at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 22:06:46 UTC 2015

Hi Ahmad,

I would suggest to talk to your soft switch company about this issue.

I have seen issues where system could not process some messages due to bad headers etc and give similar results as yours.

So it would need a trace analysis and logs analysis from your soft switch.

Best team would be you soft switch company unless you want to share traces on forum.

Thanks
Amit