[SIPForum-discussion] Inquiry about SIP Proxy. Which proxy to use (resiprocate, kamailio).

Tomasz Karbowski tom170 at o2.pl
Wed Apr 29 07:16:59 UTC 2015

I found an answer myself.
To be able to call to person registered thru resiprocate it was needed to
add an ACL entry in web interface otherway i got 403 Relaying forbidden.

After that it started to work.

Now i am having other strange problem.
When i use Bria from behind NAT it works well with resiprocate but when i
tried other dialer from same PC it cannot receive messages.

Best regards,
Tomasz K.

--
Używam klienta poczty Opera Mail: http://www.opera.com/mail/