[SIPForum-discussion] Inquiry about SIP Proxy. Which proxy to use (resiprocate, kamailio).

Tomasz Karbowski tom170 at o2.pl
Mon Apr 27 10:16:52 UTC 2015

I would like to ask somebody how to use or which proxy should i choose.

What i need is forward all traffic from my SIP dialers to one SIP server
excluding INVITE with a specific prefix in request-line or To header.

I have tried ReSIProcate proxy and i can register to my SIP server through
proxy and i am able to call from the dialer registered thru proxy.
But i am unable to receive calls to this dialer.

When i try to call dialer registered thru proxy i am getting resiprocate
logs that relaying is not allowed. My SIP server sends INVITE to proxy
address and it stops on ReSIProcate.

Record-route on resiprocate proxy was enabled.

How to resolve this issue?

Best regards,
Tomasz K.