[SIPForum-discussion] Caller is sending a RE-INVITE after 200 OK

Ranjit Avasarala ranjit.avasarala at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 19:49:28 UTC 2014

Hi Gerhard
Could you share the message flow and message details that will help us
identity the issue. but from what you described the flow could be : Calling
party sends INVITE to called party, gets 200 OK. now instead of sending
ACK, it is sending INVITE again. possible causes are
1. incorrect implementation as it cannot send INVITE in response to 200 OK.
Should send ACK
2. is Re-INVITE being sent to change any session or media information?

Regards
Ranjit