[SIPForum-discussion] Response time for reliable and unreliable Provisional responses

pradeep kumar pradeep872k at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 09:24:48 UTC 2013

Hi murali,

We are implemented three timers for a call.  The following timers are,

1. Timer A - 500 ms (INVITE request re transmission interval, when there is
no provisional response from carrier)
2. Timer B - 32000 ms (Transaction timeout, proxy will try for another
gateway)
3. Timer C - 180000 ms (Proxy transaction timeout, proxy will close the
call)

Thanks
Pradeep