[SIPForum-discussion] P-ANI

Manoj Kumar manojhere4u at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 05:49:09 UTC 2013

*P-ANI*
Sent from UA to SIP Proxy
This header in SIP-based networks that also provide layer 2/layer 3,
connectivity through different access technologies UA is currently using.

this is inserted when SIP stack has established an IPSec connection with a
trusted P-CSCF (IMS AKA has taken place).

   Some services are more suitable or less suitable depending on the access
type, and some services are of more
   value to subscribers if the access network details are known by the
 SIP proxy which provides the user with services like LBS and emergency
calls.

regards
Manoj
Ericsson

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 12:00 PM, ysuryas . <ysudhakarsurya at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can we have multiple P-ANI headers in a sip request ?
>
> Thanks,
> Surya

Take Care n Keep in Touch..!!

Cheers !!
Manoj

"Never Frown!!, As One Doesn't Know Who Is Falling In Love With Ur
Smile".... So Keep SMILING!!"