[SIPForum-discussion] Need Help for SDP Specification - c=*

Stephen James sjames_1958 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 4 21:51:03 UTC 2013

If you have more than one media line (m=video/m=audio) and they are at different IPs.

v=0
m=video
c=Video IP
m=audio
c=Audio IP.

The statement is only that the c= line at the session level is not required if specified at the media level for all media sections (starts with m=)

Stephen James
sjames_1958 at yahoo.com

We are not princes of the earth, we are the descendants of worms, and any nobility must be earned.