[SIPForum-discussion] call-id and cseq relation -> rfc 3261 clarification help required

Pritam QA prachipritam at gmail.com
Wed May 29 19:16:40 UTC 2013

Hey Halit,

1.       Agcf -> INVITE  -> scscf

2.       Agcf <- 407  <- scscf

3.       Agcf -> INVITE  -> scscf

For above scenario  Call-ID of INVITE  will be same because its in
same dialog but CSeq will be different(increment by 1 number) because
it is RE-INVITE(with Proxy-Authorization header field - authentication
information of the user ) against "407  Proxy Authentication Required"

Thanks,
Prachi Pritam