[SIPForum-discussion] Should session version in "o=" line be same for 180 ringing and 200 ok message?

Kovács György gykovacs.datanet at gmail.com
Wed May 15 16:19:24 UTC 2013

If the SDP has changed the version number in origin line must be
incremented, it is normal behavior.
Are you sending 200 OK with SDP? Is there any difference between the 180
Ringing SDP and the 200 OK SDP?
Maybe the problem is with the SDP (probably there were different codec
settings?), not the origin line itself.

--
Kovács György