[SIPForum-discussion] Should session version in "o=" line be same for 180 ringing and 200 ok message?

Srivastava, Gaurav Gaurav.Srivastava at inin.com
Wed May 15 23:16:09 UTC 2013

I found this in RFC 4566 -

"   In general, the "o=" field serves as a globally unique identifier for
   this version of this session description, and the subfields excepting
   the version taken together identify the session irrespective of any
   modifications.
"
There might be some sort of a configuration change in the SIP server handling this to ignore the o line change.

Gaurav