[SIPForum-discussion] Stun scope

Abhisek Acharya abhisek.acharya at gmail.com
Thu May 16 11:08:00 UTC 2013

Hey Rahul,

I dont think  STUN has something to with the REGISTRATION process where it
has everything to do with creating the UDP pin hole behind the NAT.
When we say registration process it will take its own course and 200 OK
 response of REGISTER message will populate the bindings .

Lemme know if I miss understood your question Awaiting your response over
the same.

Regards
Abhisek Acharya