[SIPForum-discussion] Discussion Mailing List Status

Marc Robins marc.robins at sipforum.org
Tue May 7 16:19:42 UTC 2013

Dear SIP Forum Members,

You might have noticed that the discussion mailing list has been unusually
quiet of late. Well, that hasn't been because of a lack of queries and
messages.

In an effort to tackle an ongoing spam attack, we were forced to take the
list down to perform maintenance, and unfortunately in doing so, we had to
purge all messages that were queued up to be sent out. Our apologies to all
those who were wondering if their messages disappeared into a black hole.

The good news is that the list is back up, and is ready to serve you again.

All best,

Marc

Marc Robins

President and Managing Director