[SIPForum-discussion] 300 Multiple choices & 302 Redirect

Vijay Tiwari vijay11tiwari at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 03:56:53 UTC 2013

Hello Rajendran

In 300 Multiple response, you will find the multiple Contact header fields,
which indicate that the location service has returned multiple possible
locations for the sip or sips URI in the Request-URI.

But in 302 Moved Temporarily response you will find one sip or sips URI in
contact hearder fields.

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 10:31 AM, Rajendran Rajarajan
<rajendranr7 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Please clarify me the differences between 300 Multiple choices and 302
> redirect..
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Rajendran R
> 7835980735.