[SIPForum-discussion] Sdp attribute for Call hold

tom170 at o2.pl tom170 at o2.pl
Fri Jun 21 05:48:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

If Leg A would send inactive the second side probably replies with
inactive too - nobody would receive media.
Music on hold could not work properly then.
Incactive can happen when the call was placed on hold by one side and then
second side put's the call on hold as well.
In normal scenario sendonly should be sent and recvonly answered by the
other side.

--
Pozdrawiam
Tomasz Karbowski