[SIPForum-discussion] Sdp attribute for Call hold

chandrasekhara.madduri at wipro.com chandrasekhara.madduri at wipro.com
Wed Jun 19 14:04:44 UTC 2013

Hi Ankur,

a=inactive is used when the user wants neither to send data or receive any data on its port. By a=sendonly, user means that "I would not like to receive any media from you" and asking the other side to keep quite but it can send media. This is the main difference between inactive and sendonly.

Thanks & regards,
Chandra Madduri
+91 98858 12968