[SIPForum-discussion] Session Refresher - RFC 4028

Sam Cao yortion at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 01:22:45 UTC 2013

Gasca,

What you care is Video Conference solution, I think. If it is correct, MCU
(Multi-Control Unit) is central unit as mixer and trans-coding. So, based on
my understanding, it is MCU who will resent RE-INVITE message which can be
used as KEEP-ALIVE. I am working on Video Conference and Security and
Protection network, and wish some expert to make it clear.

Thanks,

Sam