[SIPForum-discussion] Session Refresher - RFC 4028

Stephen James sjames_1958 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 18:11:37 UTC 2013

In all cases below the refresher is the MCU - the refresher value (uas/uac) is
from the perspective of the sender of the request.
Line 119 - uas is the receiver of the request (INVITE) the sender of the 200 OK
(MCU)
Line 723 - uac is the sender of the request (INVITE) (MCU)

Stephen James
sjames_1958 at yahoo.com

We are not princes of the earth, we are the descendants of worms, and any
nobility must be earned.