[SIPForum-discussion] Record-Route

HM Kias hmkias at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 05:00:42 UTC 2013

The Record-Route header field is used to force routing through a proxy for
all subsequent requests in a session (dialog) between two UAs. Record-Route
is bidirectional, messages in the reverse direction will also traverse the
same set of proxies. The UAC stores the Record-Route proxy list plus a
Contact header field if present in the 200 OK for use in a Route header
field in all subsequent requests.

Regards,

Kias Hanifa

Fonicom

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 6:10 PM, tapender kumar <tapender5002 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Can you describe me about Record-Route.Why we are using Record route?
>
> --
>
> With Regards,
> Tapender Kumar

HM Kias