[SIPForum-discussion] What is request/response stateless/stateful

madhumanjusha at integramicro.com madhumanjusha at integramicro.com
Mon Jan 21 12:22:11 UTC 2013

Hello Pham,
Anything request/response,stateless is not remembering current transaction
and blindly forwarding it to other endpt.If server remembers/saves
transactions for its purpose  from one endpt and then forwarding it to
another endpt is stateful.

words itself gives u things clear-
state(transaction or session can be anything) ..so add now stateless-not
maintaing/remember the transaction and stateful-remembering the
transaction.
Hope am clear.