[SIPForum-discussion] Alcatel Omni Office Integration

Abhisek Acharya abhisek.acharya at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 08:50:10 UTC 2013

I hope you have made sure that all the  media IP addresses involved in the
altercation are pin gable from each other.Route and reverse routes are
applied properly in the to n fro routers.

I believe signaling is fine as call is reaching out.Otherwise give me a
call trace where you do not hear any audio conversation.

Regards
Abhisek Acharya