[SIPForum-discussion] What is MWI

Rohan Sarker rohansarker at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:24:58 UTC 2013

Hi Rosa,

I would like to know if colour coding is of any significant importance for the topic under discussion. You had used Blood Red Colour for instance. Also please elaborate on [broken] dial-tone indicators.
Also I came to know from your earlier mail that you are Juniper Networks certified. I am enlightened to know that. My colleague Abhijit Basu worked for Juniper Networks for a long time. He worked earlier in Himachal Futuristic Communications limited, Conexant, Globsyn, etc. He is a great lover of cricket and believe me he may know you well (Enclosing his resume).
It was great to know you personally.
You are always welcome.
Please write more so that we know more.
Thank you.

RegardsRohan Sarker+917278539338+913324288069