[SIPForum-discussion] Unsubsribe event

Vijay Badola Vijay.Badola at onmobile.com
Mon Sep 24 07:20:56 UTC 2012

Hi Abhishek,
Thanks for your reply. Here is example of messages:

SUBSCRIBE sip:1114 at 127.0.0.1 SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 127.0.0.2:5060;branch=z9hG4bK2114216528
From: 1996 <sip:1996 at 127.0.0.1>;tag=137395855
To: 1114 <sip:1114 at 127.0.0.1>
Call-ID: 1719310497 at 127.0.0.2
CSeq: 1 SUBSCRIBE
Contact: <sip:1996 at 127.0.0.2:5060>
Max-Forwards: 70
Expires: 900
Event: presence
Allow: INVITE, ACK, CANCEL, OPTIONS, BYE, REFER, NOTIFY, MESSAGE, SUBSCRIBE, INFO

SIP/2.0 202 OK
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 127.0.0.2;branch=z9hG4bK2114216528