[SIPForum-discussion] Unsubsribe event

Abhisek Acharya abhisek.acharya at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 05:17:18 UTC 2012

Hi Vijay,

I believe you have exclusive subscription by SUBSCRIBE method.I am really
not sure if you can use a wild card like * to UNSUBSCRIBE of all.
Can you send me the 200 OK response of the SUBSCRIBE message so that I can
take a look the event header and see what can be done.

Regards
Abhisek Acharya
GS-LAB
PUNE