[SIPForum-discussion] 18x not received after 100 try

Abhisek Acharya abhisek.acharya at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 16:53:47 UTC 2012

hey prashant,

absolutely you need to check with the terminating side.As B2B ua will only
route the call to the egress leg and will expect a provisional response
from the terminating side.If terminating side is not sending any 18x
response it is not B2B s fault.
In u r case the call is being cancelled by the calling party and
terminating is sending 487 for the INVITE transaction.
if u have more doubt pls send me the call trace of both the legs or u can
contact me in the below number

9823766406

abhisek