[SIPForum-discussion] How the Call will be established b/w two SIP Phone if both belongs to different subnet mask?

Stephen James sjames_1958 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 22:01:19 UTC 2012

Assuming that there is routing in your network from one subnet to the other
there is no problem making call from one phone to the other.
This is nothing different that you sending to google.com which is in a different
subnet that your computer.

Stephen James
sjames_1958 at yahoo.com

We are not princes of the earth, we are the descendants of worms, and any
nobility must be earned.