[SIPForum-discussion] IPSec-SIP integration

Sdhar dhar svdharr at gmail.com
Wed May 30 15:17:51 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

For our project requirement, i was researching on integration of
ipsec(strongswan) and sip(pjsip) for simulating a IMS VoLTE client.
1.) Can anyone assure me that if i add the required headers for ipsec
negotiation in SIP messages and configure IP/port combinations, algorithms
in
     ipsec(strongswan) i would be able to make a sip call over ipsec?
2.) If not, what it would take to make it work?
3.) Are there any opensource/commercial sip softclients which support ipsec?

Thanks,
Dhar.