[SIPForum-discussion] Placement of "cic" Field in Request URI

Kumudakanta Swain kumudaswain at gmail.com
Wed May 16 13:26:59 UTC 2012

Hello,

You have to dial the number and cic value [6245000000002215050] , and cic
value most be configured in the system(SUT),
The URI will be
sip:+6245000000002215050 at example.com;user=phone

*Thanks&Regards,
Kumuda,
Mob:(+91)-9811-362-312*

*Life is no brief candle for me. It is a sort of splendid torch, which I
have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as
possible before handling it to future generations. *