[SIPForum-discussion] YATE 4.1 on WindowsXp with PostgreSQL database for JabberServer - not authorized error

ShamAtGMail yemulss at gmail.com
Thu May 3 11:55:40 UTC 2012

Hello,

YATE 4.1 on WindowsXp with PostgreSQL database for JabberServer - not
authorized error

I followed all the steps in this documentation,
http://yate.null.ro/pmwiki/index.php?n=Main.BuildYateJabberServer

but when I connect using Yate Client (Qt) - it is giving me error
unregistered account jabber:sham at 192.168.0.1 reason : not-authorized. ,

     To connect to Jabber server I am giving following details on Yate
Client, User Name : sham password : mypassword Domain : 192.168.0.1
server : 192.168.0.1 Resource : Yate Port : 5222

can you  please help me trace, what might be the problem ?

Regards
Sham Yemul

--
www.shamyemul.co.cc