[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Forking: UAC cancels CALL; call-flow?

Anurag Somani somani7anurag at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 12:29:26 UTC 2012

Hi,

I had a question regarding SIP Parellel Forking.
Suppose I have got multiple 1xx response from different forked AOR. These
1xx dialogs have established an early-dialog.

Now If the UAC cancels the call, should we send a CANCEL request to all the
legs or only to one?
In case we send it to only one leg, will the server CANCEL the remaining
legs. I cannot find anything in the RFC for greater clarity.

Regards,
Anurag

--
Against the practice of sensational journalism in India:
"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools.