[SIPForum-discussion] Cube VS Acme Packet

Mujeeb khan mujeebk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 15:46:48 UTC 2011

Hi, My company looking into SIP trunk to replace our TDM technology. We have
all together 25k Cisco IP phones distributed among four CUCM. We have more
than 100 PRIs. We also have CER (E911 system ), call center, and some call
recording.

I have following questions and hoping to get answers :

1) Is any one use acme in enterprise? If it does what are the pros & cons.
2) does acme support transcoding & MYOPIC on there sbc?
3) comparing cube vs acme, which one is better and why?

As you guys know we are in planning mode but I will appropriate any
response.