[SIPForum-discussion] Fax Problem

Maciej Wasiel Maciej.Wasiel at dialogic.com
Tue May 24 16:24:46 UTC 2011

Hi,
There is nothing wrong with the call setup. The fax call is G.711 pass-through, which you can tell from the re-invite because it disables silence suppression. My guess is that your call is failing in the media stream. Send along your RTP streams for analysis.
Thanks,

Maciej Wasiel
Software Engineer, Dialogic Research Inc | Address: 15 Crawford Street, Needham, MA 02494 | Phone: (781) 433 9771 | Mobile: (508) 740-2641 | Fax: (781) 433 9255