[SIPForum-discussion] IBCF to IBCF

Sumeetkumar Bhardwaj sumeet_bhardwaj at persistent.co.in
Sat Mar 12 04:36:02 UTC 2011

Hello,

PAI header is suppose to contain some critical values of private network which must be removed from the SIP message when it goes from trusted network to untrusted network.
There are similar kind of headers like PAI which needs to be removed when it goes to untrusted network and are not part of SIP RFC 3261. They are suppose to  flow only in trusted networks (Like PANI and PAI etc).

I think, The headers which are present in SIP RFC 3261 can be carry forwarded to untrusted network. 

Thanks,
Sumeet

Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 12:00 PM
To: discussion at sipforum.org
Subject: [SIPForum-discussion] IBCF to IBCF

Folks,

I'm doing study for interworking between IMS-IMS using IBCF.. Another IMS is treated as Untrusted Network..
Which SIP header can be allowed to carried out from my network to another network? How about PAI header?

regards
Ridhuan

DISCLAIMER
==========
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

More information about the discussion mailing list