[SIPForum-discussion] MULTIPLE SIP INVITE MESSAGE

Renan Panes rdpanes at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 11:16:55 UTC 2011

Hi Gonzalo,

This scenario happened just now, and it never occured with any of my previous
trunks. I found the culprit and the peer IP address is left restricted in one of
our firewalls and that causes my SIP INVITE message to get re-transmitted for
several attempts until it finally timed out.

Multiple SIP INVITE had been eliminated now, yet I am getting a new SIP error
422 (Session Timer Too Small) from peer end which I believe an adjustment to be
done on their side.

Thank you all for the comments, appreciated much.

Best Regards,

Renan Panes
Email:    rdpanes at yahoo.com
IM:        rdpanes