[SIPForum-discussion] MULTIPLE SIP INVITE MESSAGE

Gonzalo Gasca gogasca at cisco.com
Wed Jun 22 23:48:49 UTC 2011

Hi Renan,

I will trust only a network packet capture.
Multiple applications, (example CUCM 8.6, Cisco CTX) may display same
message twice or more time in logs but that doesn¹t mean we are getting the
same INVITE message. It just how your application is coded to display
information.
Is this happening all the time? Or Is there a problem cause by this?

HTH

--
Gonzalo Gasca