[SIPForum-discussion] MULTIPLE SIP INVITE MESSAGE

Johnson Jagasetty johnsetty at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 07:45:44 UTC 2011

Hi Renan,

the provided information is not sufficient, but still I'll try to it.

When an INVITE message has been sent, UAC start timers t1, t2. UAC retransmit the INVITE message until it receives definitive provisional response or it reaches 10*T2 seconds some thing like this.
So in this period of time if UAC doesn't receive any definitive response, it will retransmit INVITE messages.

Please correct me if i am wrong
Regards,
Johnson